Thursday, January 24, 2008

Butterfly fly and fly ;)



Butterfly" - Delta Goodrem

I won’t hurt you


I’ll protect you I won’t let the rain fall down I’ll always be around And baby I will understand if sometimes You just want to spread your wings and fly And let your colours shine And everyday I wanna

be a risk you take Make a promise that will

never break for life You’re my butterfly Don’t fly away open my hands your free Praying you’ll come back to me You’re my butterfly Don’t fly away You’re my reality Always be my gravity You’re my butterfly Come on and touch the sky

You’re my butterfly I won’t forget you Or neglect you Won’t let no-one take your place In your eyes I see my face And baby do you know that everybody watches Every time that you take flight They’re blinded by your light Every day the

feeling’s gonna be the same I can promise that will never change for life

[chorus]

No comments: