Thursday, February 19, 2009

The H.E.R =)




Special thanks to my lovely sis


For your concerned and kindness


You took me to the clinic.


Just because you knew that I am not feeling well.


(Why must u being so nice to me?)


And I was so touched by that.



After that, we went to Permai Inn.


We watched your favorite live band.


We requested for a few songs.


And that was so fun.



I know you love to hear Lynn and Shake performed.


You introduced me to them.


And they were so nice, just like u.


(And that is why I still followed you.)



We were playing around,


We scratched on the paper that was offered on the table.


And you keep laughing on what I wrote.


And, I laughed too.



Last night was so pleasant,


Even I’m not really felt well.


But, I’m happy


I’m really happy sis.



Thank you so mush sis,


I will not forget for what have you done to me.


Hope that you will be my sis forever.



Sis: I wish you a happy holiday and have a safe journey.

Love you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah! luvly! jealous nya tgk live band :D huhu~

Diana Alim said...

no need to be jealous besti.
aku kenal live band sbb sis...
Huhuhu...
tp enjoy lar bEsti

=)

x.o.x.o: Luv u Besti.

dieyla yusof. said...

nana cane?
dah sehat lom?

Diana Alim said...

alhamdullilah, dah bertambah baek kondisi saya =)